Philadelphia Animal Hospital is in search of our next Kennel Assistants!
We are looking for enthusiastic, associates with exceptional service-oriented people skills, positive attitudes and upbeat personalities to fill two kennel assistant roles at Philadelphia Animal Hospital.
Candidates should be able to take charge, offer direction, and multi-task in a consistently busy, team-oriented environment. Applicants will be required to:
- Transport animals to and from the kennels for daily walks.
- Ensuring that the animals have ample, fresh food and water at all times.
- Cleaning animal waste, spilled food, hair, and other debris from the kennels.
- Disposing of trash in a timely manner.
- Calming animals who are in distress.
- Reporting significant changes in functioning to the Veterinarian or medical professional on duty.
- Restock treatment areas and exam rooms with the proper tools and equipment.
- Laundry, mopping, and sweeping, as required.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for part-time or after-school work and those who are potentially interested in the veterinary field. No degree, training, or experience is required.
Candidates interested in this position should send their resume to email@example.com